We know it can be frustrating not being able to find what you're looking for, or not getting the answer to your question fast enough. At DJ Drops 24/7, our goal is to be as transparent as possible and provide the most information to give you confidence in your purchase. To help assist you with finding what you need, we've compiled this list of Frequently Asked Questions. Still can't find what you're looking for? No problem - please feel free to Contact Us with your question or inquiry.
1. What are your Turnaround Times? To put simply, majority of the time we offer 24, 48, and 72 hours, plus the standard 3 - 5 business days (extra fee for expedited times). You will have opportunity to select your turnaround time during the check out process. To learn more, check out our Turnaround Times page for a full breakdown.
2. How will I receive my Drops / Files? If it's a Custom purchase, everything is delivered as individual mp3 file attachments to the email address used when placing your order (unless otherwise noted). If it's an Instant Download purchase, the files will be available immediately after purchase via a download link on the Confirmation Page as well as sent to you by email.
3. What is the difference between a Dry DJ Drop and a Produced DJ Drop? At DJ Drops 24/7, a Dry DJ Drop means vocals only. They can have VOCAL effects (echo, delay, etc), but no sound effects or extra production. A Produced DJ Drop can have sound effects, vocal effects, stutters, chopping, adlib samples, artist drops, the works!
4. It's asking me to upload an audio file of my name, what is this? This is your safety net. Many customers have unique spellings or difficult pronunciations of their DJ / Stage Names. We want to make sure we say your name correctly, so HIGHLY recommend that everyone submits an audio sample of your name being said exactly how you want it. You know how it should be pronounced, we don't. In the event that you submit an audio sample and we still get it wrong, we'll revise the drop and re-record at no extra charge. All orders that do not include an audio sample and are mispronounced will incur a revision fee to revise drops.
5. Okay, but I don't have an audio sample, what can I do? Easy. We don't need a professional audio sample. Simply record a voice memo or video using your cell phone. You can then either upload it on the website when selecting your drops / packages, OR, just send it to info@DJDrops247.com as an email attachment after placing your order. Done.
6. I haven't received my drops yet, when should I expect them? We get this question on occasion. The first thing is to make sure the turnaround time option window you selected has passed. If it has, then the email with file attachments most likely ended up in your spam folder or was blocked due to a server issue (which we have no control over). We NEVER fault on turnaround time, and if there's the slightest chance at your delivery being delayed, we will keep you updated throughout the process. If your turnaround time window has passed, feel free to get in touch with us.
7. I want to submit my own scripts, can you do this? Of course! We call these Fully Custom DJ Drops and Intros, or, Create Your Own Drops on the site. We have several options: Custom DJ Name Drops (Drop of your Name Only), Fully Custom Produced DJ Drops (sound effects, stutters, the works), Fully Custom Dry DJ Drops (vocals only), and Fully Custom DJ Intros (15 - 30 seconds, Produced with effects).
8. I have a unique project in mind but can't find it on the site, can you help? No problem! We're not only limited to DJ and Radio Drops. We've voiced Hockey team Introductions, Wedding Reception Introductions, Comedy Club Public Service Announcements, as well as produced unique sound effects mashups and more. We're always open to custom projects - shoot us an email and let's chat!
10. I'm not a DJ, can I still get drops? Absolutely! This goes back to the unique projects as addressed above. Even though our name is "DJ Drops 24/7," don't let that fool you - we've voiced and produced projects for Bands, Artists, Producers, Night Clubs, Entertainment Venues, Radio Stations, Film Makers, Promoters, and many others around the world.
11. Do you offer DJ Drops in Spanish? Yes! Our Female Talent is fluent in Spanish and has voiced many DJ Drops in Spanish for customers. Shoot us an email with your scripts and we'd be happy to provide samples and pricing.
12. Do you offer DJ Sound Effects? We do! Right now we offer have a starter pack that comes with explosions, horns, and sirens, but have plans to expand on this service in the near future. Check it out here: DJ Tools Sound Effects
13. I don't like all the drops in a particular package, can I trade them for others on the site? We have no problem with this, as long as the DJ Drops you want to trade for are of an equal or lesser value. So for instance, you can't trade a $10 drop in a package for a $20 Intro listed on the site. But other than that, we're fairly flexible. Please get in touch with us about your specific requests.
Still have questions? As always, get in touch!